Tracks - Paved
Tracks - Paved
Custom designed, repeatable and correlated paved tracks
- 3.2km (2 mile) circumference banked high speed circle allowing neutral steer operation at 160kph (100mph) and used regularly up to 240kph (150mph)
- Hill Route is arranged in loops with extended gradients of 7, 11, 14, 17, 21 & 26% that can be repeated or by-passed as required
- 1.45km (0.9mile) Belgian Block Pave loop with angled depressions
- Simulated city driving course with defined speeds, stop start and reverse manoeuvre points
- Ride and handling loop simulating rural road inputs
- 1.6km (1.0 mile) straight and level road with downhill approach at one end
- Special surfaces area consisting of sinusoidal and random wave forms with coarse blacktop, “cats eyes” and other “bump-thump” inducing features
- Noise-generating range of surface constructions to generate interior noise for vehicle refinement .
- 20 & 25% test slopes with a winch anchor point at the top of the 20% slope
- Humped road for suspension articulation.
- Potholes placed at strategic locations to provide severe vertical inputs
- Driveway ramps providing body/chassis twist
- Rough track consisting of quasi-random pattern of 25 & 50mm (1” & 2”) high concrete blocks
- Setts which reproduce a British Military test facility
- Concrete and steel-faced kerbs of various angles and heights
- ABS/TCS wet surface with split capabilities for calibration and evaluation of primary safety systems
- 137m diameter steering pad for a vast range of applications that require uninterrupted space and customisable features
- Troughs for shallow and deep wading performance and accelerated evaluation of corrosion protection
Like what you see?
Download the brochures to view the technical detail and specifications.More »