||PT FENG 7
Facilities Engineer – Emission Systems Propulsion
Reporting to – Propulsion Facilities Manager
This is a key role in Propulsion Facilities team. The successful candidate will provide engineering support for the emission measurement systems and chassis dynos
- Provide all technical support for Millbrook Engineering team preparing the facilities in Propulsion department to perform tests activities according to customer requirements
- Provide engineering support for chassis dynamometers and associated emission systems and climatic chamber.
- Enhance facility availability in order to increase operational efficiency and maximize running time.
- Perform electrical and mechanical maintenance: corrective and preventive
- Assure all instruments are calibrated and generating reliable data
- Standardise and integrate the facility test equipment.
- Develop test schedule in automation systems
- Act in accordance with the behaviours for Millbrook staff at all times.
- Engineering Degree
- (MSc in the automotive field would be an advantage)
- Must have experience with emission measurement devices such as emission analyzers, gravimetric particle measurement, particle counter and/or FTIR, preferably in the automotive field
- Familiar with chassis dynamometers
- Instrumentation experience (thermocouples, pressure transducers, voltage, and electric current)
- Automotive background preferably in an engine testing or chassis dynamometer environment
- Solid knowledge of emissions measurement systems and data recording devices
- Understanding of constant volume sampler systems (CVS)
- Expertise in Total Productive Maintenance (TPM)
- Good general IT skills especially MS Excel and computer network
- Familiarity with AVL iGEM is highly desirable
- Knowledge of AVL Concerto software is desirable
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proactive in finding solutions
- Good understanding of H&S practices
- Analytical thinking
- Willing to undergo a Criminal Disclosure check
To apply please email your CV and salary expectations to email@example.com
Read our Recruitment Privacy Notice here