||HR ADV 1
Reporting to – HR Director
Providing HR services and support to operational managers.
This role has a significant internal and external customer focus. The Advisor works with the business to develop and implement better people management practices.
The Advisor will have broad experience in various areas of expertise including, recruitment, performance and talent management, disciplinaries, grievances, redundancies and absence management.
The Advisor must be able to build valuable relationships with internal clients, transferring requests and solutions to/from the business unit.
- Act as point of contact for employees and managers in the business unit
- Proactively support the delivery of HR processes
- Manage HR projects
- Act as performance improvement driver
- Build strong business relationships with the internal customer
- Design succession plans for key talent and key job positions
- Act in accordance with the behaviours for Millbrook staff at all times
- Demonstrable experience of working in a generalist role
- Proficiency in disciplinary investigation
- Managing absence (preferred)
- Experience of working within a small busy HR team
- Managing and manipulating data
- Employment Law
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Negotiation skills
- Strong time management
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Employment law knowledge
- Flexible and adaptable
- A confident communicator
- Self-motivated with the ability to work with minimum supervision
- Confidential and trustworthy
- Flexibility to travel as and when required
- Full UK driving license
- Willing to undergo a Basic Disclosure (CRB) check
To apply please email your CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org