Millbrook provides vehicle test and validation services and systems to customers in the automotive, transport, tyre, petrochemical and defence industries. It is independent and impartial in everything it does.
It has a range of test facilities for full vehicles, tyres and components. These include varied outdoor and indoor test tracks in the UK and Northern Finland, engine dynamometers, environmental chambers, e-motor and e-axle test cells, structural test laboratories, crash laboratories, interior systems laboratories, battery test facilities and advanced emissions chassis dynamometers.
Millbrook designs, builds, installs, and services dynamometer test systems and an associated data acquisition and control system.
Millbrook’s employees are passionate about safety, customer service and technical excellence, making them ideal partners at any stage in the development and launch of the vehicles of tomorrow.
It is part of the Test and Measurement business segment of Spectris plc.
||BI IT 1
Reporting to the Director of Business Improvement.
The In house Trainer will be tasked with enhancing the competencies of individual employees and teams by designing and delivering training programs that will boost employee’s workplace performance in alliance with company’s core values. They will be responsible for performing training needs analysis, designing and delivering curriculum and learning materials and for managing all phases of training interventions internal and external.
- Identify training needs by evaluating strengths and weaknesses
- Translate business requirements both current and future into training interventions which will support employees for the next step of their career path
- Design and develop an annual training programme
- Develop or oversee the production of all training materials: classroom handouts, instructional materials, aids and manuals and elearning software
- Direct structured learning experiences and monitor their quality results
- Working with the business to design and deliver training courses for both internal and external personnel
- Evaluate training effectiveness to ensure incorporation of taught skills and techniques into employees work behavior and efficiency
- Periodically evaluate ongoing programs to ensure that they reflect any changes within the business
- Stay abreast of the new trends, tools and techniques in employee training and development
- BS degree in Education, Engineering, Training, HR or related field
- Proven experience in designing multiple training events
- Proven experience in delivering a range of training courses; Technical, Engineering, Information Technology, Health & Safety, Quality Management, Auditing, Management & Leadership, Kaizen, Lean , 5S, Information Security, Environmental, Project Management and Trainer the Trainer.
- Extensive knowledge of instructional design theory and learning principles
- Proven ability to master the full training cycle
- Knowledge of learning management software
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods, tools and techniques
- Familiarity with talent management and succession planning
- Ability to conduct cost-benefit analysis and calculate training ROI
- Sound decision making and organisational skills
- Ability to present complex information to a variety of audiences
- Proficiency in MS Office and related software
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Confident and self-motivated
- Results driven
- An eye for detail and thoroughness
- Strong desire to learn and improve
- Flexibility to travel as and when required
- Full UK driving licence
- SC clearance or ability to achieve this (UK national with residency in the UK for the last 5 years)
- Willing to undergo a Criminal Disclosure check
To apply please email your CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Read our Recruitment Privacy Notice here