Reporting to: Propulsion Facilities Manager
- Provide engineering support for the test emissions equipment and test engineers.
- Enhance facility uptime levels aiming world-class operational efficiency
- Procurement of new equipment and support CapEx projects.
- Manage maintenance and calibration of all test equipment.
- Standardise and integrate the facility test equipment.
- Resolve any equipment issues that cannot be resolved at the operational level.
- Ensure all H&S and quality procedures have been adhered to Millbrook quality systems and health and safety procedures.
- Act in accordance with the behaviours for Millbrook staff at all times.
- Must have experience of measurement devices, such as analytical analysers, Particle Number, FTIR’s, preferably within automotive test.
- Chassis dynamometer (service, calibration, and troubleshooting).
- General Instrumentation (Thermocouples, pressure transducers etc.).
- Automotive background preferably in an engine testing or chassis dynamometer environment.
- Significant knowledge of gas emissions measurement systems and related data acquisition.
- Understanding of constant volume sampler (CVS) systems.
- Skills in electronic, electrical and PCB.
- Familiar with general instrumentation (Thermocouples, pressure transducers etc.).
- Equipment service & calibrations scheduling.
- Good understanding of quality systems.
- General IT skills especially MS Excel.
- AVL Concerto, AVL iGEM and AVL PUMA knowledge are highly desirable.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Proactive in finding solutions.
- Analytical thinking.
- Good understanding of H&S practices.
Working Environment: Office/Workshop/Lab/Track
Travel Required: Travel as required within the UK and mainland Europe
To apply please email your CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Read our Recruitment Privacy Notice here