||Days, Earlies, Lates
||PT FENG 3
Reporting to – Propulsion Facilities Manager
This is a key role in the Propulsion Facilities team. The successful candidate will provide engineering support for the Engine Test Cells mainly for the exhaust measurement systems.
- Provide engineering support for the Engine Test Centre equipment and test engineers.
- Enhance facility to increase operational efficiency and maximise running time.
- Organize maintenance and calibration of equipment.
- Standardise and integrate the facility test equipment.
- Ensure all H&S and quality procedures have been adhered to Millbrook quality systems and health and safety procedures.
- Act in accordance with the behaviours for Millbrook staff at all times.
- Engineering qualifications (HND, BSc or other).
- Must have experience of measurement devices, such as analytical analysers, Particle Number, FTIR’s, preferably within automotive
- Instrumentation experience (Thermocouples, pressure transducers etc.).
- Understanding of constant volume sampler systems.
- Automotive background preferably in an engine testing or chassis dynamometer environment
- Good knowledge of emissions measurement systems and data acquisition platforms.
- Strong electronic and/or electrical skills.
- Able to organize corrective and preventive maintenance and equipment calibration.
- Health and Safety best practices awareness.
- Fault finding logical thinking.
- Good general IT skills.
- MS Excel familiarity.
- Responsibility for liaising with service support engineers.
- Knowledge of AVL Concerto software is desirable.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Proactive in finding solutions.
- Good understanding of H&S practices.
Willing to undergo a Criminal Disclosure check.
Working Environment: Office/ Lab
Travel Required: Travel as required within the UK and mainland Europe
To apply please email your CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Read our Recruitment Privacy Notice here