An exciting opportunity has become available for a Quality Manager at Millbrook Leyland.
Maintain the health and effectiveness of the Quality Management System (covering ISO17025 and ISO9001) to support delivery of exceptional customer service
- Maintain effective records to demonstrate compliance with quality systems
- Manage internal and external audit activities
- Manage procedure review activities
- Maintain records of audits, non-compliances and actions taken to close non-compliances
- Maintain records of procedure reviews and ensure effective communication of procedure changes
- Receive and manage customer feedback and customer complaints through to effective closure
- Elicit customer feedback and record findings
- Maintain skills assessment matrix
- Manage and support the continuous improvement process
- Critically review processes and procedures to identify improvements in the quality of output and efficiency of delivery
- Support the Managing Director and Chief Engineer in the prioritisation of areas for improvement
- Bring together and support teams to address priority areas for improvement
- Monitor and document improvements delivered together with learning points
- Engineering Degree or equivalent;
- Must have experience of running the Quality Management System in an ISO17025 and/or ISO9001 or equivalent environment
- Must have experience of document management within a quality environment
- Must be able to demonstrate an ability to maintain compliance with quality standards within a fast moving environment
- Must be able to demonstrate excellent team-working skills and an ability to operate within a matrix structure
- Should have experience within a test environment
- Experience within an engineering service provider would be an advantage
- Required knowledge:
- ISO 17025 Quality Standard – and associated best practise
- ISO9001 Quality Standard – and associated best practise
- Practical application of Lean and 5S principles
- How to get things done
- Desirable knowledge:
- Process mapping
- Problem solving tools
- Negotiation skills
- IT desirable skills
- MS Office
- High level of skill with Excel and Access
- Ability to work with others to achieve demanding objectives.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Proactive in finding solutions.
- Good understanding of H&S practices.
- Analytical thinking.
- Willing to undergo a Criminal Disclosure check.
Working Environment: Lab/Test Cell/Office
To apply please email your CV and salary expectations to email@example.com