We are recruiting for a Site Electrician to join the Building Services team at Leyland. The successful role holder will be responsible for planned and reactive maintenance in all aspects of electrical services, plant and equipment. Reporting to – Supervisor Building Services
- Planned preventative maintenance to all domestic, commercial and industrial electrical services and equipment including electrical distribution systems, fire alarm systems and emergency lighting.
- Reactive maintenance and repair of electrical services including full diagnostic fault finding to various electrical and control systems.
- Electrical installations and renovations to current IEE wiring regulations.
- External contractor liaison for planned electrical servicing.
- Act in accordance with the behaviours for Millbrook staff at all times.
- Cross functional flexibility to assist other maintenance disciplines within the team.
- Accredited apprenticeship in electrical maintenance
- Part P Defined Scope
- C&G 2382 -17th Edition of the IEE Wiring Regulations
- Part P Full Scope
- C&G 2392 – Fundamental Inspection, Testing and Initial Verification
- City & Guilds 2365 Level 2 Diploma in Electrical Installations (Building and Structures)
- City & Guilds 2365 Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Installing Electrotechnical Systems and Equipment (Buildings, Structures and the Environment)
- City & Guilds 2394 & 2395 - Certificates in Inspection, Testing and Verification of Electrical Installations
- Experience in commercial and light industrial electrical plant maintenance including 3 phase systems
- Experience of working within a maintenance team environment
- Experience in commercial electrical installation
- Experience of working with control systems and BMS
- Electrical skills
- Health and Safety knowledge including how to carry out a full risk assessment and work in a safe manner
- Working knowledge and skills in BMS and control systems for plant equipment
- Basic IT skills with the ability to use Outlook, Excel, Word, etc.
- Flexibility in both working time and working around test department requirements
- Ability to make decisions, adapt and alter working methods quickly and to best effect
- Self-motivated and able to work without constant supervision
- Ability and willingness to communicate with customers, the maintenance team and with management
- Always work with a safe and considerate method
- Ability to prioritise work-load effectively
To apply please email your CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org