We have a vacancy for a Site Services Manager at Leyland. The successful jobholder will be responsible for the maintenance and upgrade of all Leyland site infrastructure, systems and equipment. They will also have responsibility for Health & Safety and Quality Management Systems and implementation of strategic and operational Capex plans.
- Manage maintenance and upgrade of all Leyland site infrastructure, systems and equipment
- Manage and take responsibility for compliance in respect of
- Health, Safety and Environment
- Quality Systems
- Support development and implementation of strategic and operational Capex plans
- Contribute to the leadership of operations in Leyland as a member of the local management team
- Work with the Site Services team in Bedfordshire to harmonise processes and reporting - and create a common standard for look and feel across the sites
- Act in accordance with the behaviours for Millbrook staff at all times.
- Engineering Degree;
- Formal qualifications in Health & Safety Management and Project Management would be an advantage
- Must have experience of managing complex automotive testing laboratories with a proven track record of compliance with legal requirements and international standards
- Must have experience of working within an ISO9001 and/or ISO17025 or equivalent environment
- Must have experience of specification, approval, planning and delivery of capital investment programs
- Required knowledge:
- Project Management
- Health & Safety legislation
- Environmental legislation
- Fire protection systems
- Electrical systems – 11 kV through to 240 V
- Compressed air
- Fuel systems – gasoline and diesel
- Water supply and cooling water systems
- Heating and ventilation systems
- Desirable knowledge:
- Environmental chambers
- High pressure hydraulic systems
- Energy management and carbon reduction
- IT desirable skills
- MS Office
- MS Project
- Appreciation of wired and wireless networking
- Ability to work with others to achieve demanding objectives.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Proactive in finding solutions.
- Good understanding of H&S practices.
- Analytical thinking.
- Willingness to work shifts, including weekends
- Full UK driving licence
- Willing to undergo a Basic Disclosure (DBS) check
Working Environment: Workshop/Lab/
Travel Required: Travel as required within the UK
To apply please email your CV and salary expectations to email@example.com