High-Performance Modular Engine Test Cell
Millbrook's 'Cell 17' is a high-performance high-speed test cell for engine durability and performance testing.
It is large, allowing for additional equipment to be added as required, and self-contained, including its own control room. The new high-performance engine test cell features a 40,000L fuel tank which is split into two bulk volumes.
High-Performance Modular Engine Test Facility:
- 523kW high-dynamic AC dynamometer
- Dyno inertia 1.3 kgm²
- Maximum speed 9,000 min-1
- Measurement of up to 96 temperatures and 16 pressures
- Numerous analogue and digital input/output channels
- Cell and engine intake air control between 20°C to 35°C +/- 2°C
- Engine coolant control to +/- 1°C
- Test bench intercooler temperature control to +/-1°C
- AFR measurement (multiple channels)
- ETAS Inca ECU calibration tools with ASAP3 connection
- AVL Puma Open operating system with functionality to install multiple measurement devices
- AVL Fuel Exact measurement with temperature conditioning to +/-0.02°C
Contact us now for more information on the new high-performance engine test cell.