This position is no longer available. For other job opportunities at Millbrook, please visit the vacancies page.
As a Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for winning new and repeat business within the vehicle and tyre sectors, including the supply chain, protecting and growing existing revenue and safeguarding profit margins. You will be responsible for implementing the company's sales strategy meeting the demands of all stakeholders - customers, employees, suppliers, investors and government agencies.
- Report to and work closely with the Test World Business Development Director (based in UK) and Sales and Marketing Manager (based in Ivalo) to: -
- Build a detailed understanding of the customer, markets and competitors
- Produce robust business plans to exceed sales and profit targets
- Work with prospective and existing customers to identify, extract and close business development opportunities
- Build coalitions across the business to support the delivery of sales targets
- Work closely with the Ivalo-based Test World team to ensure the production of effective tender documentation for submission at your request
- Follow the tender through to completion through close liaison with the customer
- Ensure the customer relationship is developed to execute the project and maintain ongoing relations
- Act in accordance with the behaviours for Test World staff at all times
- To become fully conversant with the company's CRM system and use as directed.
- To represent the business on specific industry focus groups as and when required.
- To work with the Test World team to develop new revenue streams previously not employed
- HND / Degree in Engineering (preferred) (Studienabschluss)
- Sales/business development experience within tyre and/or vehicle sector (preferred)
- Accomplished sales experience with a variety of large and small clients
- Building and maintaining customer relationships
- Analytical, using authority and judgement
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships at all levels
- Excellent presentation skills
- High level communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Problem solving
- Knowledge of current technologies employed in the automotive sector with a keen desire to maintain and grow that knowledge
- Builds credibility quickly
- Ability to work under pressure
- Results orientated
- Self-motivated and driven
- Resourceful and self sufficient
To apply please email your CV and salary expectations to email@example.com
Read our Recruitment Privacy Notice here