This position is no longer available. For other job opportunities at Millbrook, please visit the vacancies page.
A Finance Administrator is required to join a small but busy UK finance department.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Processing of purchase invoices
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Creation of sales invoices
- Post daily Bank receipts
- Weekly Bank reconciliations
- Transmit payment runs
- Act in accordance with the behaviours for Millbrook staff at all times
- Study support for AAT available
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and prioritise
- Highly motivated
- Good team player
- Excellent attention to detail
- Adheres to health and safety practices
- Flexibility to travel as and when required
- Full UK driving license
- Willing to undergo a Criminal Records Bureau check
To apply please email your CV to email@example.com.