This position is no longer available. For other job opportunities at Millbrook, please visit the vacancies page.
Reporting to - Maintenance Manager
This apprentice will have the opportunity to work within a multi-disciplined facilities team on all aspects of facilities management.
Training as a fully qualified electrician in both installation and maintenance functions. It will also offer opportunities to work on mechanical systems, control systems, environmental management, project management, utility control and optimisation, building maintenance and grounds care.
There will be opportunities and encouragement to go on to further education extra to the 4-year apprenticeship qualifications.
- Install & Maintain both single & 3 phase electrical circuits, plant, emergency and control systems
- Conduct reactive and planned preventive maintenance & repair to all electrical and mechanical services
- Fault finding, diagnosis and repair of electrical systems & Test Equipment
- Install & Maintain both single & 3 phase electrical systems and plant
- Utility use optimisation in both heating fuel and electrical systems
- Industrial hygiene maintenance
- BMS control system maintenance and optimisation
- Rotation through all aspects of facilities management, design and construction
- Act in accordance with the behaviours for Millbrook staff at all times
- Practical skills preferred
- Team player
- Customer focused
- Ability to think on your feet
- Communications skills to management & team