This position is no longer available. For other job opportunities at Millbrook, please visit the vacancies page.
This role will involve all aspects of component testing, with a focus on testing of vehicle interiors and abuse testing of batteries, and the skills required including electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic and general fabrication.
- Customer liaison for test support reporting test progress to stakeholders
- Follow test procedures and fully understand the test requirements and communicate clearly with others
- Coordinate and supervise test and lab activities working with engineers and technicians
- Write risk assessments for tests
- Rig design and preparation using CAD packages
- Programmes for test equipment including; battery simulators, PLC’s, chambers and shakers
- Ensuring that tests are running correctly and to timing plan
- Validate data and investigate sources of errors, writing final test report or data pack
- Act in accordance with the behaviours for Millbrook staff at all times
- Studying for BEng/MEng Automotive / Mechanical Degree (preferred)
- Flexible and self-driven
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Sound Motor Vehicle/Engineering background
- Good computer skills i.e. Word, Excel
- Flexibility to work outside of normal working hours
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to use initiative and to problem solve
- Positive autonomous attitude
- Flexibility to travel as and when required
- Full UK driving licence
- SC clearance or ability to achieve this (UK national with residency in the UK for the last 5 years)
- Willing to undergo a Criminal Disclosure check
To apply please email your cover letter and CV to email@example.com.
Closing date for applications is 10th January 2020, with assessment centres taking place in February 2020.
Read our Recruitment Privacy Notice here