This position is no longer available. For other job opportunities at Millbrook, please visit the vacancies page.
Millbrook Leyland is recruiting undergraduate engineers for a numbers of our departments for 12 month placements, commencing July 2020. Placements are expected to be in the following areas:
- Vehicle Systems
- Material and Environmental Testing
- Seat Testing
Roles and Responsibilities
- Delivering standard tests on time and to cost
- Maintenance of good customer communications
- Effective reporting of test issues / results
- Keeping records of tests in progress
- Design and building of test rigs
- Working within the quality system
- Adhering to safe working practices and completing safety risk reviews
- Effective interfacing with team members and other departments as appropriate
- Commercial control of jobs
- We recruit Undergraduates who will provide the commitment, teamwork and flexibility required to consistently exceed our customers’ expectations.
- Applicants should be studying towards a relevant degree and have the desire to apply their theoretical knowledge to the workplace.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Positive attitude
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good PC skills and report writing ability using MS Word / PowerPoint / Excel / Project etc.
All Millbrook employees must be willing to undergo a DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) check.
- Working environment - office/workshop/lab
- Flexibility to travel as and when required
- Willing to undergo a Criminal Records Bureau check
To apply please email your cover letter and CV to email@example.com.
The closing date for applications is 10th January 2020.
Read our Recruitment Privacy Notice here