Customer Service Assistant
Reporting to: Customer Service and Security Supervisor
This role is to provide excellent customer support and care to all visitors of the very busy and diverse UTAC Millbrook site.
Working as part of a small team primarily in the front of house reception area, the ideal candidate will be well presented and have a polite, diligent, positive and a professional attitude. Although there will be a primary focus on visitor access and egress and telephone switchboard duties, this varied role will involve providing support and assistance to both the Security and Track Control teams.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensure the highest standards of customer service and care is delivered to all guests
- Providing reception, telephone switchboard and customer service duties
- Provide reactive support to customer requests and issues, for example guiding to their hosts around site and booking transport
- Provide assistance to Security & Track Control in a wide variety of customer care and administrative roles, for example helping compile statistics and reports, helping guests navigate around site, and providing logistical assistance to groups of guests.
- Providing specific customer care to certain individuals and groups, such as VIP’s, Event Delegates and Film Crews
- General administration assistance, such as assisting in report writing and upkeep of daily and weekly logs and statistics
- Collect customer feedback, pass on customer praise and escalate and customer concerns
- Act in accordance with the behaviours for UTAC staff at all times.
- Minimum requirement of 5 GCSE grades in English, Maths & Science.
- An excellent knowledge of customer care
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with both staff and guests both written and verbally.
- Excellent IT skills, interpersonal skills and being a brand ambassador of UTAC Millbrook.
- Proven experience in providing excellent customer care
- General administration experience
- Professional can-do attitude
- Flexible and adaptable
- Having suitable physical fitness
- Hold a full UK driving licence
- Willing to undergo a Criminal Disclosure check
- Shift Pattern: Part Time - This is a Monday to Friday 20-hour per week role, working days (08:30 – 12:30hrs) although some flexibility is required
To apply please email your cover letter and CV to email@example.com