EMEA Testing Sales Director – UTAC Sales & Marketing
Based either Montlhéry, France or Bedford, UK
Reports to – Group VP Sales & Marketing
As the EMEA Testing Sales Director, you will be responsible for building the commercial strategy, leading sales teams and build processes to achieve order intake, revenue and profitability targets for all sales teams focusing on UTAC Testing activities in EMEA. We seek an experienced global leader who will provide strategic vision and tactical direction while leading all aspects of and directing the responsibilities of sales teams. In this role, you will represent UTAC organization in promoting and selling services towards the mobility market.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Own the responsibility for the EMEA Testing pipeline growth, order book and sales execution strategy. You will be responsible along with your team, for building a strong sustainable business and achieving bookings targets, building pipeline, managing the sales forecasting process, and building a brand around our solutions within your territory
- Lead, train and steer your sales Team to achieve sales target and implement sales, marketing strategies, both short term & long term
- Manage weekly forecasting process to provide visibility to UTAC’s leadership of sales pipeline growth and ability to achieve bookings targets, promoting cross-selling with other sales directors, as well as managing and reporting upside and downside risks to achieving target bookings
- Manage and develop High level customer relationship, develop a “customer focus” mindset across the team and the organisation
- Participate actively in the development of the business strategy of EMEA, championing process simplification, have a high impact on operational execution, and build strong stakeholder partnerships
- Oversee and work closely within a matrix sales & marketing organisation and with other department to achieve success and manage interactions with our existing customers
- Provide strategic leadership and managing a regional team, development and talent management activities for direct reports and their organizations, which includes forecasting resource needs, recruiting, hiring, performance management, training and budgeting.
- Collaborate with managers and supervisors in your organization to ensure staff selections align with current and future needs.
- Use quantifiable success metrics, measurement methods, and reporting processes to prioritize which efforts are most impactful to the business
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required (preferably in Economics, Sales, or Business Administration), Masters Degree would be a plus.
- 15+ years of experience sales track record in automotive market, successfully managing pipeline growth, order booking quota achievement and delivering accurate forecasts. This includes a successful experience selling multiple diverse services
- Proven ability to coach and lead a sales team to deliver both short and long-term results
- Demonstrate success in delivering in a high growth, acquisition, challenged sales organisation
- Experience in exposure to senior leadership, demonstrated ability to build and sustain customer executive relationships at the highest levels
- Experience managing complex/multiple services deals
- Experience of working across the EMEA region, working in a matrix organisation and across different business units and Countries
- Detailed knowledge of Salesforce.com to maintain a current and accurate pipeline
- Strategic thinker with a sales driven mentality
- Strong sales team leadership and customer relationship skills
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills. Proven ability to drive results through effective management of cross-functional partners & teams without formal authority.
- Consultative sales experience especially around the adoption of new services in the mobility market
- Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Track record of executional excellence
- Passion and enthusiasm for driving change and continuous improvement, good team leadership skills
- As an EMEA role, travel across the region is expected (50%+)
- Fluent English, Proficient French language skills.
- Builds credibility quickly, confident communicator
- Self-confident and motivated to deliver
- Ability to work under pressure
- Results orientated
- Resourceful and self sufficient
- Customer service mindset – internal and external
- Flexibility to travel as and when required
- Flexibility to work unsociable hours as partner with international teams
- Lead generation
- Weekly, Monthly order booked vs target
- Pipeline growth
- # customer interaction
- Customer satisfaction improvement