Interim Environmental, Social and Governance/Corporate Social Responsibility Advisor
UTAC is an international Group, providing vehicle test, validation and engineering services to customers in the automotive, transport, tyre, petrochemical, defence and security industries. We are independent and impartial in everything it does.
We have a range of test facilities for components and full vehicles. These include varied indoor and outdoor test tracks in the UK, Morocco and Northern Finland, engine dynamometers, environmental chambers, crash laboratories and advanced emissions chassis dynamometers.
UTAC’s employees are passionate about safety, customer service and technical excellence, making us ideal partners at any stage in the development and launch of the vehicles of tomorrow.
Reporting to – Chief HR Officer
We are looking for an interim ESG/CSR advisor to join us for up to 6 months to:
- Analyse the ESG profile of the Group and help to develop appropriate ESG/sustainability/CSR strategies that deliver all stakeholders’ requirements.
- Develop ESG/CSR policies and roadmap
- Propose related dashboards and relevant KPIs.
- Develop high quality communications on sustainability and ESG, primarily to satisfy customer requirements.
- Proven experience as a sustainability/ESG manager or consultant.
- International experience
- Ideally, an understanding of the automotive sector
- Exposure to a technical B2B environment, with an international aspect.
- A fundamental knowledge of sustainability/ESG, combined with experience in delivering ESG projects.
- Good working knowledge of (international) certifications and regulations.
- A results-oriented and hands-on mindset, able to work both on a strategic and an operational level.
- Highly developed analytical and conceptual abilities.
- Excellent interpersonal and communicative skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong organisational, analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to speak French is an advantage
- Willingness to learn
- Flexible and adaptable
- Problem solver
- Highly motivated team player
- Customer focussed
- High level of confidentiality and integrity
- Flexibility to travel if required
- Full UK driving licence & own transport (UTAC is not easily assessable via public transport)
- Willing to undergo a Criminal Disclosure check
To apply please email your cover letter and CV to email@example.com
Application closing date, close of business Thursday 30th June 2022.