Reporting to – ETC Technician Team
Roles and Responsibilities
- Assist with the running of a variety of engine tests for validation and development programmes
- Assist with the installation of engines into test cells including fabricating brackets, fitting instrumentation etc.
- Servicing, checks and measurements of engines on test
- Accurate collection and validation of data to prove integrity
- Undertake analysis of results, including statements of conformity or opinions and interpretations
- To report, review and provide authorisation of results
- To liaise with supporting staff, engineers, supervisors and customers on a technical level
- Ensure all health and safety and quality procedures have been adhered to
- Act in accordance with the behaviours of Millbrook staff at all times
40 hours per week with attendance to college
Monday – Friday 8.00am to 4.30pm
Qualifications and Skills
- To have 5 GCSEs (or equivalent) including English, Maths and Science at grades C or level 4 and above
- Interest in engines/automotive industry
- Competent in PC usage with knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Good general IT skills especially MS Excel
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to follow written instructions/ work requests
- Positive autonomous attitude
- Due to the location of Millbrook, the post holder will need to provide their own transport as no public transport is available.
- Working Environment office/workshop/lab/track
- Flexibility to travel as and when required
- Full UK driving license (preferable)
- SC clearance or ability to achieve this (UK national with residency in the UK for the last 5 years)
To apply please email your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for applications is 20th March 2020, with assessment centres taking place in April 2020.
Read our Recruitment Privacy Notice here