Fuel and Lubricant Testing
Millbrook independently tests fuels, additives, lubricants and fluids for electric vehicles.
Customers include petrochemical companies, vehicle fleet operators and passenger car, bus, truck and off-highway vehicle manufacturers.
Fuel and Lubricant Tests
Millbrook’s lubricant and fuel testing services in the UK include:
- CEC fuel testing (DW10B, XUD9, M111, M102E, Waterboxer, EA111)
- Standard drive cycle tests
- Real-world driving emissions tests
- Fuel consumption measurement; volumetric or gravimetric
- Real-world test cycle assessment and development
- Performance tests on components, systems and full vehicles
- Durability tests on components, systems and full vehicles
- Independent validation of fuel products
- Cold start assessment
- On-track mileage accumulation
- On-track driveability assessment
- Accreditation support
Fuel and Lubricant Storage, Transportation and Handling
Millbrook provides secure on-site fuel storage for small blends (barrels and IBCs) and large volume batch storage, from 5,000L above ground to 18,000L underground storage tanks.
Millbrook also has the capability to blend fuel with additives under laboratory conditions on-site.
Millbrook can manage the logistics of importing fuel in barrels, IBCs, and tankers from international destinations and the UK. Security in relation to the intellectual property of new formulations is given a high priority. Facilities are rigorously maintained to ensure no contamination takes place.
Millbrook offers engine strip-down, rate and rebuild services which meet strict OEM standards.